Monday, February 27, 2006

Is this what we deserve?

Now-a-days I get so many emails regarding NIS 2006. Some asks for password and most asks regarding the activation problem. I gave every email a personal reply despite the fact that I am damn too busy in my real job. I work for a very big name in the field of Internet and IT and thus you may know the pressure of work. I am the one and only cracker of my team (all others are suppliers) and thus you may see that only my name floats around in all the cracks.

But sometimes people think that we are their personal crackers. I get some emails like this one:
Hey, u know abt this? It's a very good sw and I need it badly. Crack this for me....

When I was about to think for the solution of the NIS 2006 problem, I saw the comment of a guy named "napster" in the blog entry 'NIS 2006 Activation Problems'. You can see it there or here also. It is given below:

this is retarded boys...yer solution is to reformat the system? fuckin idiots! dont put out cracks that dont work you amateurs!

This guy made the comment but did not have the courage to give even his email id. What sort of man will he be?

Just then I thought that whatever good we do, there will be people who will blame us for not so being good to them. And believe us, they are in good numbers. They want only cracks and patches. Ok, if you want protection for your system, go and buy the software. Why you came here? I do not crack softwares for you people. I crack them because I learn something new from it everyday and distribute it to show the developers that their protection is not strong enough till now. I will continue to crack the softwares but what if I don't distribute it to you people.

As you can see, these things hurt and demoralize us to work. And this was the first comment that hurt me. I received so many bad comments in the past also, but I just ignored them. But I was unable to ignore this time. Therefore, I have now decided that there will be no more update on NIS 2006. Please don't request me or anyone else to make the solution. However, we will continue to crack and update this blog.

NOTE: We are also making a forum and it will be announced soon.

14 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Good job you mate.. never mind all those idiots out there who only know to flame other people. Y'doin great job kip da good work alive.. My name is insignificant but I have been following your website since last 2 yrs or so.. Its a shame that one one posted those bad comments.
cheer up!

 
At February 27, 2006 7:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mate...i apologise on behalf of the retarded guy who posted the shit...u r doing a gr8 service to us by releasing fantastic cracks...the very fact that u take time off from ur busy job to make cracks available is commendable enuf..cheer up and keep the cracks flowing..

 
At February 27, 2006 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologise on behalf of the guy who have posted the shit. I love you & your work dear. I am also from INDIA. This is the only site where I found cracks for digit softwares. I also use your NIS 2005, Its working fine.

My one request, Please post a update for DigiMax - it was beautiful.

 
At February 27, 2006 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.
First of all I would like to say that I do not encourage software piracy of any kind!

However, I did stumbled across your Trial2Full convertor for NIS 2005 and I must say that the concept is indeed superb.

Greetings ftom IL

 
At February 28, 2006 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is wissam saade from lebanon, please cds we love you a lot, and all your works are very important to us so please don't pay any attention to the people that are ungrateful, because they are a minority. your websites is my best corner in the net for me, it is my house. you can not imagine how i was sad when your sites were closed in the past, because everyday i was checking if it is opened or not ! i have one question, i was the person number 4 who downloaded the crack of nis 2006, and installed on my pc in syria and after 1 weeks on my pc in lebanon, why in syria it works normaly and in lebanon it demands the activations key ! and today i updated them with live update

 
At February 28, 2006 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is wissam saade from lebanon, please cds we love you a lot, and all your works are very important to us so please don't pay any attention to the people that are ungrateful, because they are a minority. your websites is my best corner in the net for me, it is my house. you can not imagine how i was sad when your sites were closed in the past, because everyday i was checking if it is opened or not ! i have one question, i was the person number 4 who downloaded the crack of nis 2006, and installed on my pc in syria and after 1 weeks on my pc in lebanon, why in syria it works normaly and in lebanon it demands the activations key ! and today i updated them with live update.
my email: wissam_saade@hotmail.com

 
At February 28, 2006 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want you to know that I greatly appreciate everything you do. It is unfortunate that a few immature assholes post ignorant comments about you. Keep up the good work!

 
At February 28, 2006 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do not worry CDS" god will help u.

Vivek
singhvivek1000@gmail.com

 
At February 28, 2006 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the good work, for without team cds and the other cracking crews, most of the programmers are out of a job
And is it YOUR fault some silly programmer hacks your crack, they have done the same to u as u do to them,

i find that funny in a way

 
At February 28, 2006 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, please continue, good luck. Adolfo

 
At March 03, 2006 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

never mind the bad postings. U guys r making us (Indians)feel proud. U have set an example that we Indian are not mere code machines but we can get right into the guts of software and take on the sw guys of the world.

Keep it up.
U people r just gr8.

 
At March 04, 2006 8:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Epsilon...Plz dont mind what these fools say...I've been ur fan since a long time...I've been a regular member of both CDSGroup n magzware from a long time and i know the capabilities of u guys...So dont lose heart and keep up the good work...And do say my Hi to krackzit if u come across him...

 
At March 05, 2006 4:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

for hindi mp3 visit www.funmaza.com and www.wallpaperspecial.com and for english visit www.mp3shits.com

vivek
singhvivek1000@gmail.com

 
At March 10, 2006 2:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

um ur joking right cos if one idiot u punish da rest of the community?? wat happend 2 sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me lol mate if you take everything people say to heart u will have depression and wont live for long

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home